Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Chicken Pot Pie Muffins

This is a super simple, mega taste meal! I didn't anticipate my whole family enjoying them as much as we did and I've added them into our regular rotation!

Ingredients:

1 chicken breast, cooked and cut into small pieces
2 (10 oz) cans refrigerated biscuits
1 (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I always add extra)
1 tablespoon Herbs De Provence
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic salt



Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 400
  2. In large bowl combine cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen vegetables, cheese, herbs and spices.
  3. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place biscuits into each cup, pressing down the bottom and up on the sides
  4. Evenly spoon mix into each cup. Bake 15 min and check at 12 min to make sure they aren't already done!
  5. Enjoy!
I didn't personally try freezing these but I feel like they would freeze well to possibly heat up for lunches too!


No comments: