The creation of Pinterest also created more pressure as a parent to have "cute" stuff for everything. When it came time for Kye's School Easter Party I searched on Pinterst for Easter snack ideas. I found this and liked that it was simple but that it also wasn't something so sweet. Kids get enough junk at school parties am I right?!?!
- Large box of orange Goldfish
- Disposable Decorating Bags (got mine at Hobby Lobby!)
- I first cut the bags to a smaller size. They all had the logo on them so I cut right below the logo to get rid of it and make them smaller.
- Then I filled them with the Goldfish (great thing your toddler/preschooler can help with!)
- I cut the ribbon and tied it tightly to make the top of the "carrot"
Cute, Simple, Cheap and Yummy!