This is a SUPER simple recipe. Perfect for a preschooler to help make them and a wonderful treat around Easter time and Spring!
- Chocolate Flavored Almond Bark
- Chow Mein Noodles (Kinda tricky to locate at the store...I found them at Publix in the ethnic food aisle)
- Jelly Beans
- Use a double broiler to melt half of the chocolate (or you can melt in the microwave)
- Pour melted chocolate over 1/2 the bag of chow mein noodles. Stir really well to coat the noodles with the chocolate
- Grab handfulls and put on wax paper then place three jelly beans on each "nest"
- Repeat the process with the other half of the chocolate and noodles
- Once dry transfer to serving platter
The kids all LOVED these as well as many of the adults! Simple, inexpensive and cute!