These are simply AMAZING! I doubled the recipe here because, trust me, you will need to!
- 2 rolls refrigerated pizza dough
All other ingredients are a rough estimate as you can just kinda eyeball how much you need :)
- 4 tbl grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbl olive oil or melted butter
- 1 tea garlic powder
- 2 tea dried italian seasoning
- mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings of your choice (we use pepperoni in ours)
- marinara or pizza sauce
- Preheat to whatever package says on dough (typically it's 400)
- Cut dough into square shapes. I take the whole roll out of the package and then cut it, typically it makes around 20 squares
- Top each square with toppings and cheese, leave enough space to "close" the dough over it
- I just eye ball all of this and my finished products aren't super pretty. I just kinda pull up the dough to cover the toppings and then make it more into a ball to make sure all the toppings are closed in.
- Once they are all sealed shut place them seam side down onto a lightly sprayed pan
- Brush the tops with olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese
- Bake for 10-15 min, until golden brown on top.
I dare you to have any leftovers!!!