Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Pizza Bites

These are simply AMAZING! I doubled the recipe here because, trust me, you will need to!

Ingredients

  • 2 rolls refrigerated pizza dough 
All other ingredients are a rough estimate as you can just kinda eyeball how much you need :) 
  • 4 tbl grated parmesan cheese
  • 2 tbl olive oil or melted butter
  • 1 tea garlic powder
  • 2 tea dried italian seasoning 
  • mozzarella cheese
  • pizza toppings of your choice (we use pepperoni in ours)
  • marinara or pizza sauce 


Directions
  1. Preheat to whatever package says on dough (typically it's 400)
  2. Cut dough into square shapes. I take the whole roll out of the package and then cut it, typically it makes around 20 squares
  3. Top each square with toppings and cheese, leave enough space to "close" the dough over it
  4. I just eye ball all of this and my finished products aren't super pretty. I just kinda pull up the dough to cover the toppings and then make it more into a ball to make sure all the toppings are closed in.
  5. Once they are all sealed shut place them seam side down onto a lightly sprayed pan
  6. Brush the tops with olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese
  7. Bake for 10-15 min, until golden brown on top. 
I dare you to have any leftovers!!!



No comments: