Simple, quick, and freezes great!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 10-12 medium or fajita sized tortillas
- Heat olive over medium heat in large skillet. Cook sausage and break into tiny peaces. Drain then set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Heat large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and melt butter all over the pan.
- Add eggs and scramble until cooked all the way through
- Lay out tortillas and scoop a heap of meat, eggs, and cheese onto each
- Fold into burrito (or pocket type shape)
- To freeze lay on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and place in freezer for at least 30 minutes. Store in plastic freezer bag
- When ready to eat (or pack in school lunches) simply place in microwave and heat until warm. Eat right away or wrap in foil to keep warm in lunch box!
I froze and went ahead and wrapped some in foil to make it even easier when packing lunch! Also makes a great breakfast on the go :)