Thursday, June 14, 2012

Breakfast Casserole Muffins

These are PERFECT for a breakfast/brunch event. They were THE HIT of the baby shower and everyone asked for the recipe! You could easily freeze them as well to warm up for breakfasts! Original recipe was found on CDKitchen.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound sausage, browned and drained
  • 6 eggs
  • 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
  • 2 cups half and half
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 cups grated cheese (I didn't use grated...instead I used shredded cheddar cheese)
Directions:
  1. Lightly grease muffin tins then place drained sausage in them.
  2. Mix eggs, bisquick, half-and-half, and salt and pepper together
  3. Pour evenly over sausage
  4. Top with grated cheese (I used shredded cheddar and just put a BUNCH of it on them, you can never have too much cheese right?!?!)
  5. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to read much
more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.



Feel free to surf to my webpage Storage Dayton