Monday, February 22, 2010

I LOVE Vistaprint!

I had to write a little shout out to Vistaprint. I have been using them for YEARS and have never been disappointed. You can find just about anything on their site and everything is much better quality than you'd expect for the price. I've ordered Christmas cards, shower invitations, our RSVP cards for our wedding, photo calendars for Christmas gifts, photo mouse pads for Christmas gifts, and now birthday invitations!

You can choose from any of their designs and edit them however you want. You can also upload pictures and add them to anything you want as well! They ALWAYS have stuff on sale and whenever you place an order they send you a coupon for 25% off your next purchase.

The only downside? The shipping takes a LONG time. Like 20 days if you do their cheapest method. Since I'm a planner this isn't typically a problem and when it is I call them directly and they have ALWAYS given me a free upgrade shipping. When I ordered the mouse pads at Christmas one of them had an issue (Kye looked like he had devil eyes in one of the pictures). I called them and they let me keep the original mouse pad, credited my account for the cost of the mouse pad, AND sent me a new one that got to me in 2 days time! I was SO impressed with them and will be continuing to use them in the future!

If you are a UPROMISE member, you get additional discounts through their site! I'd love to hear how you like Vistaprint and where you get your invitations and such from!

No comments: