Friday, February 12, 2010

New Blog!

Welcome!

I have loved blogging since I started my personal blog back in August of 2008. I've enjoyed keeping all of my memories of my life and sharing them with others. I decided to make this blog a less personal one. As a new mom and a deal-finder queen I feel like I learn a lot of little tips and tricks that are worth sharing! Of course some may not agree with me but we'll find out :)

I hope this blog can provide some great tips for others and that it will allow me to learn more from other moms out there too! Sharing is such a wonderful thing and we can all learn so much from other people's experiences!

Feel free to contact me anytime with any little tips you'd like to share at mommytradetricks@yahoo.com! I'd love to hear any advice you can offer!!!

Emily

No comments: